Topic: Colin McRae R.I.P

Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 19
Posted:
Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:58 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I dont expect this news filtered over the water to the U.S.A so for your bennefit Colin McRae former world rally champion who has an online game based on his fame in the online game list has died in a helicopter crash.

Link to the full details http://www.colinmcrae.com/

R.I.P
Posted:
Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:30 pm
quote : #2
A few news outlets posted the news here. Actually, it was mostly video game sites that posted it. Very sad. =[

lordnikon
rank 59
Posted:
Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:42 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I still don't own a Colin McRae game yet. They only release one here in the US on the PS2, 2003 I believe.
rank 19
Posted:
Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:59 am
quote : #4
lordnikon wrote:
I still don't own a Colin McRae game yet. They only release one here in the US on the PS2, 2003 I believe.

Does the WRC (World rally championship) Come to America? All the stages I have watched seem to be located in either Europe or scandanavia. I guess if it doesnt come to america it would be pretty amazing that you got a game release at all especialy one using a champions name. Like with Franki Detori racing here in the UK (horse racing not car Very Happy ) that names put on purely to boost sales, in Australia its called Melbourne cup.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:50 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Neutral Neutral God! Thats fucking horrible man! I had such a fun time watching that guy at the xgames to.